Friday 18 November 2011

Indian Bridal Dress 2011

Fashion is the science of appearance, something one should feel good about. One Has to be remembered rather than just noticed. Meenakar.com is the best reliable online source of Latest Pakistani fashion bridal wears for all functions of weddings & others dresses & outfits  for different occasions. We can mange your dreams within your budget.
What started as a small time indulgence with a team of two workers in the early 90’s has blossomed into an irreversible business stream combining professionalism with aesthetics. MeenaKar as of today is a career path with me with no looking back.

As I reflect, colors, their blending, proportion around us always fascinated me. I don’t hold credentials of an artist but am proud of my artistic instincts which respond to anything attractive, enchanting and full-some.

With no formal tutoring in fashion design, I firmly believed that self learning, folk wisdom and keen awareness of the trendy moods were the recipe for my success.

Fashion to me is a way we live. It is constantly evolving, defining and redefining itself. Something one should feel good about. One has to be remembered rather than just noticed.

My emphasis is on soft, flowery, rhythmic designs laced with bright colors. I make sure that a dress should be so designed that it is customized for umpteen occasions over a number of years. My theme remains life recycles which works as a creative spirit.

I go for the finest material with best craftsmen creating beautiful bridal and wedding dresses party wears, casual wears and saris. The base material to craft over is pure silk, pure chiffon, jamawaar and katan. The process sets in with a face to face discourse with the client to assess the broad requirements with a budget line in the mind. Styles, colors, jewelry to be worn along with, height, figure and bearing are the necessary ingredients that go in the making of a dress.
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

In Adds

Free Promote

Fashion blogs
@Submit!-FREE Promotion

Blog Submission Blog Sites
Promote Blog
Blog Community & Blog Directory
Blogs Blog Gadgets Alessandra

Free SEO Tools

Fashion blogs